openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

storm doesn't work!

Hey everyone,

Bad news – I didn't actually check to make sure that storm was available on launchpad prior to the poll, sorry guys.  Jim Blair was kind enough to point that out before we went too far, and we are unfortunately going to have to go back to the drawing board.

I personally would like to keep a short and sweet code name, and I liked the storm theme so I busted out the thesaurus and crosschecked with launchpad (in no particular order):
Cyclone
Gale
Tempest
Squall
Blizzard

I'll give it 24 hours and then put up a new vote with these options and "openstack-funtional-tests" in a poll, if you have more suggestions, please reply with them!

Gabe

Follow ups