openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

Re: Agenda for next meeting

On 04/30/2012 04:30 PM, David Kranz wrote:
Does any one have any new items to add to the agenda for this week's
meeting?

So far we have:

1. Getting some consensus on what precisely a "smoke test" is and
discussing some code Jay will have pushed that cleans up our "smoke
test" abilities.

Yep, I'll be pushing some code this morning and a mailing list post to spark the discussion. :)

2. Strategy for maintaining the stable/essex tempest branch:
a) How much effort should we put into backports of new tempest tests?
b) Should be we gating, or have jenkins jobs for, checkins to
stable/essex code?

I'd also like to add another agenda item:

Can we come to a consensus on the subset of Tempest tests that we recommend to the core projects to get their trunks?

Best,
-jay