openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

Re: Issues with soft reboot

Daryl, I agree. I sent this message after seeing some more soft reboot tests being posted. What I meant was that we should limit soft reboot tests to the ones that are testing that functionality specifically, as opposed to tests that try to do something or other during reboot.

 -David