openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

Re: [QA] Tracking skips - a new script added

On 07/10/2012 10:20 AM, David Kranz wrote:
> I just submitted a removal of the skips. Note that there were two user
> role tests that still failed in a way I could not decipher so I filed a
> tempest bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1022990.
> Unfortunately, when the skip script went in with the below checkin
> message, it caused Jenkins to think that the Tempest bugs being skipped
> were actually fixed :-( . I changed the ones I saw back to In Progress
> but it is possible I missed something.

Thanks David! Great work. I approved that patch.

FYI, I think I know why those two were marked fix committed... I believe
because of the output of the commit message for my skip_tracker patch
(which had a bunch of bug numbers in it...) LP bugs were marked Fix
Committed when they probably should not have been. So marking them back
to In Progress was correct.

Best,
-jay