openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

Re: XML Testing in Tempest

Hi Dan,

Sorry for any confusion. I've had an implementation for this working for awhile, but failed to port it in as I was working on getting other features out. Regardless of the implementation, I'm really happy to see this flexibility get intoTempest trunk. Since it seems you and your team have already invested significant work into this, I'll end my effort and focus on code reviews for the branches you've submitted.

Daryl