openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

Tempest gate and stable/folsom

A brief status update:

1. The fixes for the full tempest gate have been merged. Tempest should run without errors except that there is still a flakey volume test https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1056213. This is not a bug in tempest and we are struggling with what to do about it. Any ideas would be very welcome.

2. There is now a stable/folsom branch for tempest. If you are running tempest against a folsom cluster
    you should now be using that branch of tempest.

3. After discussion with the ci team, we are going to start gating all core project checkins on full tempest minus flakey tests and "non-gating" tests.
    I hope this will happen next week.

4. We will be starting a nightly run of full tempest plus "non-gating" tests. We will be adding stress, configuration and performance
    tests to the non-gating suite in the coming weeks.

 -David

Follow ups