openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

Re: Moving follow-up Unconference to 1:45 today

For those who missed the summit, I'd appreciate a summary.
 TIA,
Y.

Daryl Walleck <daryl.walleck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone,

As a follow-up to our unconference session yesterday, we wanted to group up one last time today to revisit  our discussions this week and make sure everyone feels like we have a reasonable path forward from here with Tempest. I had initially scheduled an Unconference room for 4:10, but I'm not going to be able to be here that late. I'd like to see if we could do this at 1:45 and as we did yesterday, find an open table/space to sit down and discuss. Worst case we could do this next week via Skype or Google Hangout, but it would likely be more productive to talk while we're all here. I'll be waiting around the developer lounge by 1:45.

Daryl