openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

Right place for blueprints?

As we start to file QA blueprints, which of these is the right place to do them in:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-qa or https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tempest or is there some 3rd place we should use?

The first one seems more generically useful, but there's a lot of old stuff in it that all seems to be targetted to essex.

I'd like to make sure we capture all the ideas that came up in the various sessions as blueprints so we can, as a team, decide what's most important for people to tackle. Just want to make sure I'm getting those registered in the right places.

There will be a follow up email tomorrow with a bunch of possible blueprints from the various sessions I participated in. I encourage others to do the same.

Thanks,

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague