openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

Re: Need to change mailing list server?

On 11/02/2012 11:43 AM, Stefano Maffulli wrote:
> Not a problem at all. All I need is:
>
>  - name of the list (I assume it's: openstack-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Yes.

>  - one terse line to describe the list on http://lists.openstack.org

All Things QA.

>  - one or more paragraphs to describe the list on its page

This list is dedicated to quality engineering and assurance efforts for
OpenStack projects. We discuss strategies for test design, test
configuration, and the Tempest integration test suite.

>  - email address of the administrator(s)

davidkranz@xxxxxxxxxx.

Just kiddin. You can put me email in there :) jaypipes@xxxxxxxxx.

Best,