openstack-translation team mailing list archive

Free pass to OpenStack HongKong Summit

Hi, team

The OpenStack Summit will be held in HongKong in Nov, 2013. All active
technical contributors can get a free registration code to the summit. I
think, translations are another kind of contribution and should be
recognized. But since the translations in the code repository that are not
marked with our names, some of you might not receive emails with
registration codes. I talked with the community manager - Tom Fifield about
this. Now the community agreed to give us free registration code by a
special process.

If you and people in your translation team don't have the free registration
code but want to attend the summit, please let me know the Transifex
registration email and ID. I will get the free pass for you.

To get more information about the summit, please refer to
http://openstacksummitnovember2013.eventbrite.com/.

Regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)