openstack-ubuntu-testing team mailing list archive

Re: OpenStack Folsom packages

On 08/15/2012 06:17 AM, Korzynski, Aleksander wrote:

Hi,

I'm setting an internal Nova Folsom build/release system for HP Cloud and would like to ask if you can point to my some documentation as to how openstack-ubuntu-testing works.

Can you please explain what is the significance of the different archives (Openstack Folsom Deps staging, Folsom Trunk Testing, Precise Trunk Testing) and the branches on ubuntu-server-dev (nova/folsom, nova/quantal, nova/quantal-folsom, nova/precise-folsom).

Best regards,

Aleksander Korzynski

Software Engineer

Cloud Services

Hey Aleksander-

I've put together some basic docs that tries to cover our packaging work-flow. Please see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OpenStack/Packaging If you still have questions, feel free to ask and I'll try to expand the wiki to cover that as well.

Thanks,
Adam