Re: tests location

After seeing Soren's arguments for, I could actually go either
way. Putting them in and possibly installing them is not the
traditional way, but I see the potential value Soren points out.

For those wanting to see the discussion so far, check out:

https://code.launchpad.net/~termie/nova/move_tests/+merge/30739

-Eric