Re: [Nova] smaller image available for testing

On Thu, 2 Dec 2010, Vishvananda Ishaya wrote:

> Finally got around to testing this.  It is super useful.  This should
> replace my silly ami-tiny for sure. Scripts in instance data is
> extremely useful.
>
> What do you think it would take to get one of these with a working
> version of openvpn (with openssl support)?

It would take *me* a lot, as I have almost no experience with openvpn.
I think it would take someone with more experience a while too, though, as
ttylinux is just really small, i'm guessing getting dependencies and such
would be work.

Were you wanting openvpn to actually *use* ? Ie, do you want a functional,
very small openvpn "appliance" ? Or were you just wanting to test.