Re: Some insight into the number of instances Nova needs to spin up...

Those are interesting figures, but it would also be interesting to know how many of those are kept running.  Our 1M host target is irrelevant if all those instances are shut down again a day later.  If Amazon are adding *and keeping* 70k VMs a day then that's a very different matter.

Ewan.