Re: [Branch ~hudson-openstack/nova/trunk] Rev 515: Fixes LP688545.

Hi, guys.

Can we please try to keep the commit messages more descriptive than this?

A changelog is a much more useful read if you can actually learn what
changed in the individual revisions. Referencing a bug number forces
people to go and look stuff up on the web and all they will (usually)
find is a description of the problem, not of the solution.

Apologies to Josh for singling him out. Other people are doing this too,
and people approving the merge proposal are also approving the commit
message, so it's something we need to pay more attention to.

Thanks!

Regards, Soren.