Re: Glance x-image-meta-type raw vs machine

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe AMIs use IMG so that should be
another disk format a well (it would be the only one in the AMI appliance
format unless AWS changes it).  Is there enough variance in the virtual
disk and envelope formats over time that we want to include version
columns or would new versions just be another format choice.

Erik