Re: Lazy import of modules

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 6:43 PM, Ewan Mellor <Ewan.Mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> At the risk of starting to shave yaks: do we want to have an openstack-common then?  It seems to be DOA at the moment.

There's little to no agreement on common principles and code between
the projects, unfortunately. It would be best, IMHO, to just put this
in the Nova project alone. Swift coders don't have much interest in
using much of the code in Nova, and for Glance, we've used a bit of
code from Nova but will not likely be using much more, and may even
revert some of the Nova-centric stuff (like flags.py) to more
standards-based approaches used by Swift.

-jay