Re: Live migration branch status (and other Feature Freeze info)

masumotok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> We made a decision that our live-migration branch make proceed to Cactus(not Bexar),
> since we considered that being rushed to Bexar is not good choice from QA point of view.
> In addition, being rushed to Bexar is surely a burden to especially core developers, that is not our true will.

I think it is the right decision. That effectively closes the large
changes merging window for Bexar, so everyone can move on to testing and
fixing issues, which will help in achieving the best stability in Bexar
we can.

> Regarding to the DB issues that core developers pointed out to me,
> we are still keep going to correct them to be merged at early Cactus,
> I kindly ask all of you to support us.

Yes, it would be great to have the polished branch merged early in
Cactus. The nova-core team will certainly help you in achieving that,
don't hesitate to ask for support on IRC or on the mailing-list.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack