Bexar Gamma Freeze set to EOD Thursday, January 27

Hello everyone,

As mentioned during the weekly IRC meeting, I think that GammaFreeze was
happening a bit too early for Bexar so I pushed it back two days.

As a reminder, GammaFreeze is when we stop merging random bugfixes and
only fix bugs that are specifically targeted to the release and accepted
(RC bugs). The idea is to prevent introducing last-minute regressions
while fixing bugs that we could release with.

With so many features landed in Bexar, to maximize bug fixing time it
makes sense to extend that deadline. Developers are apparently doing a
good job of picking important bugs to fix anyway, and we'll still have 3
business days between GammaFreeze and RCFreeze to concentrate only on RC
bugs.

Cheers,

Extra reading:
GammaFreeze - http://wiki.openstack.org/GammaFreeze