Multi-NIC support to Cactus

Hello,

Regarding to the blueprint to Cactus,
I found 2 blueprints that may be related to multi-NIC.
( I expect instances can have multiple vnic. )

1. <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/multi-nic>
2. <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/multinic-libvirt>

Q1. New network model topic and multi-nic support topic will be discussed as different topics for Cactus.
A new netowk model is deferred to Diablo but multi-NIC support may be included in Cactus, am I following to current discussion?

Q2. If so, looking back to discussions till now, multi-nic might be supported to Xenserver and KVM to Cactus?
I know we are not sure till any blueprint be approved, my team is curious to KVM multi-nic support.

Regards,
Kei Masumoto

Follow ups