Re: OpenStack "Bexar" release is out, packages for SLES and openSUSE are ready

On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 10:30:17 +0100
Thierry Carrez <thierry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> It is my great pleasure to announce the direct availability of the
> second release of the OpenStack project, codenamed "Bexar".

For those that want to try OpenStack on openSUSE or SLES and are a bit
adventurous, there are now packages for both openSUSE 11.3 and SLES11SP1 at

  http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:/B1-Systems:/OpenStack/

courtesy of B1 Systems and the openSUSE Build Service :-)

Everything needed should be in those repos, if something is missing,
please let me know. A big "Thank You" goes to Christian Behrendt and Andre
Naehring, who have been tireless beta testers of my packaging tries.

Have a lot of fun...

	Stefan
--
Stefan Seyfried