Re: wiki.openstack.org broken in IE

Not sure about StartingPage - it's not all that bad, and could easily
just be IE6, haven't ever looked at it in IE6 before.

As for the releasestatus page, I'd point my finger at the <base
href="."> at the top. That doesn't seem to be handled properly, stopping
all the css, js and image files from loading.

Colin