Re: OpenStack Compute API 1.1 ‹ server actions

I like this idea, but I would suggest going with a unix timestamp in GMT instead of /2011/xx/xx/etc.

Also, how would this effect error handling?  It seems like you'd basically need to have some sort of way to query all the server actions you've ever done before with their HTTP responses.