Re: Monsyne Dragon requesting Core-Dev status for nova.

I would agree with Devin. Monsyne, I'd like to see some of your
reviews before I give a thumbs up to nova-core. Please do participate
in the review process so we've got a bit more to base a decision on.
:) Of course, I may just be missing reviews you have done? If so,
please don't hesitate to correct me and point me to them.

Cheers!
jay