Re: Steps that can help stabilize Nova's trunk

Believe, me we know.  Our team is bringing up OpenStack on our heterogeneous testbed, a 1TB 256core SGI UltraViolet machine, three Nvidia S2050 boards connected to three SGI XE500 boxes (exposing the GPUs to new instance types using a modified gVirtuS driver), and a nova-compute proxy managing 10 Tilera TILEmpower systems with 64-core TilePro64 processors (that are bare-metal PXE booting the images from an x86 box).  They all have dual 10GbE interfaces and it's all SUSE Enterprise.  Configuration management is a joy.

I was under the impression that "runtest.sh -V -f" was what committers should strive to achieve before submitting a branch for review.  That means you might win the booby prize and hit python_migrate bug totally unrelated to your patch.

Brian Schott
bfschott@xxxxxxxxx