Re: Proposal to be a member of Nova Core

http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Approved/CoreDevProcess  says:

   We will use lazy consensus for the approval vote from the current
   sub-project core developers. The lazy consensus process shall last
   five days after the email is sent to the mailing list. During the
   lazy consensus period the applicant must get approval responses
   from either 5 active Core Developers or a simple majority of the
   active Core Developers, whichever is smaller, with no rejection votes.

Josh has positive votes from myself, Rick, Jay, Vish, and Matt Dietz. That's
the required 5. Unless anyone objects by Monday morning, I'll go ahead and
add Josh to the team then.

--
Soren Hansen
Ubuntu Developer    http://www.ubuntu.com/