Re: removing of code in contrib/puppet

Hi Christian,

I agree, i don't think it can work nowadays.

While i do agree that the Nova deployment tool is extra cool, i think that
the Nova community needs another Puppet module that is kind of ready for
integration within an already-established puppet infrastructure (AFAIK
NovaDeploymentTools has all of the puppet code in a single file), with
abstracted monitoring, roles and the ability to be deployed with various
nova scenarios (networking modes.. etc), and all of that cool puppet rules
that you can find in Example42/community use cases.

Anybody shares the same idea with me ?