Re: UPDATE on Active reviews - filtered by target branch

Possibly a feature request and possibly just a launchpad help request, is
there a way to sort my open merge proposals by most recent activity?

"Last modified" seems to only apply to changes pushed to the branch, not
comments made on the merge prop.

--andy