Jenkins OpenID

Hey all,

This only applies to a few folks right now, so forgive me:

I'm working on getting Jenkins OpenID set up so that our Jenkins
accounts and permissions are driven by Launchpad Team Membership (fancy,
right?)

But if you have a current Jenkins account with the same user name as
your launchpad user name, I'm gonna need you to log in to Jenkins and go to:

http://jenkins.openstack.org/securityRealm/user/mordred/configure

(replace mordred in the url with your jenkins user name)

And then click "Associate Another OpenID" - select the LP icon and go
through the prompts.

If anybody who has a Jenkins account could do that sooner rather than
later, it would make me happy...

Monty