Last day before GammaFreeze and Gamma milestone release !

Hello everyone,

Today is the last day of unrestricted bugfix merging. At the end of the
day (23:59 PST) we'll switch to release-critical bugfixing only, in
order to avoid introducing a last-minute critical issue.

That means we need to get as many of those 42+1+3 "in progress" fixes in
by the end of the day, so please wear your reviewer suit today.

The non-critical bugfixes that don't get merged will have to wait one
week for Diablo to open.

In particular, I'd like to see the following fixes make it:

Nova: Some instances can't connect to metadata due to ARP failure
https://code.launchpad.net/~vishvananda/nova/automatic-metadata/+merge/56672

Nova: Incoherent use of is_public creates havoc when using
euca-describe-images
https://code.launchpad.net/~vishvananda/nova/fix-describe-images/+merge/55617

Nova: live_migration failing due to network filter not found
https://code.launchpad.net/~nttdata/nova/lp746821/+merge/56322

Nova: Sporadic failure when creating XS vms from machine-images
https://code.launchpad.net/~johannes.erdfelt/nova/bug732801/+merge/56625

Glance: glance-manage not respecting config
https://code.launchpad.net/~jaypipes/glance/bug742190/+merge/56220

Swift: .pot files not being generated in setup.py build
https://code.launchpad.net/~jaypipes/swift/bug752610/+merge/56593

Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack

Follow ups