Re: Moving code hosting to GitHub

> Therefore, at this time, we are only proposing moving the code hosting
> functionality to GitHub, and not radically changing any other parts of
> the development and release process.
>
> Soren, Monty, and Thierry, who are the developers responsible for
> keeping our release management and development infrastructure in good
> shape, have identified the pieces of our existing infrastructure that
> they will have to modify. Some of these changes are small, some
> require a bit more work. They are all committed to making these
> changes and to moving us along in the process of transitioning code
> hosting over to GitHub.

Are you implying that the decision had been made to move to github?

This all sounds extremely disruptive for a project that has successfully
managed phenomenal growth. I think we need to make sure this discussion
includes all parties that have an interest in following the release and
development of Openstack.