OpenStack Webinar Trial Today at 2:30 pm CST

If you have a few minutes today at 2:30 pm CST, please log into the meeting
below. I am testing out the Adobe Connect tool for our webinars. It claims
support for Ubuntu 10 as well as Mac and Windows. Please try and access if
you are running Linux as that is the big issue when selecting a webinar tool
for the OpenStack community. Thanks.

Meeting Name:  OpenStack Webinar Trial Meeting
This is only a test.
Invited By: Stephen Spector (stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
When:  04/11/2011 12:30 PM - 12:45 PM
Time Zone:  (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada); Tijuana

Conference Number(s):  1-888-757-2790
Participant Code: 370084

To join the meeting:
http://connect33143669.adobeconnect.com/openstack_trial/

If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:

Test your connection:
http://connect33143669.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.
htm

Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat and Adobe Connect are either registered
trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States
and/or other countries.

- - -
Stephen Spector, Rackspace
OpenStack Community Manager
stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
OpenStack Blog <http://openstack.org/blog>  | @opnstk_
<http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr> com <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
_mgr <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
Office  +1 (512) 539-1162 | Mobile +1 (210) 415-0930