High Availability of nova-network service

Dear All,

We (NTT PF Lab) will be discussing on how we can support HA of nova-network component tomorrow at 4:00 P.M.
Actually Edward would be driving this session for his blueprint https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/making-nova-components-ha and we have requested Edward to reserve some time slot for us so that we can explain what we did to achieve HA of nova-network service (Active/Standby) using heartbeat (Linux-HA).

Please refer to the attached document which gives you more information about the POC, the problems we encountered and how did we resolve those problems.

We have created etherpad at http://etherpad.openstack.org/making-nova-components-ha. Your feedback/suggestions are welcome.

See you all tomorrow at 4:00 P.M.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Tushar Patil.