Re: Discussion on October Design Summit Locations

+1 for New York (since that would be less travel for me) I'd be more
than happy to help do some org groundwork if it was in the city.

For southern choices, Miami has a decent sized airport, and October
should be shoulder-season. Also there's Atlanta (mega-huge airport), but
it won't really be any warmer than New York in October.

However, whatever the choice is, I'd like to say:

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY DO NOT MAKE ME GO TO ORLANDO FOR
ANOTHER CONFERENCE. kthxbye

Monty