Re: [SPAM] Re: Creating a forum

Vishvananda Ishaya wrote:
> A few people have mentioned the stack exchange style idea.  I think this
> is a fantastic idea; StackOverflow, etc. has been extremely useful to
> me. Since it is free to host a subdomain on StackExchange if there is
> enough support, we might as well get the ball rolling in addition.  This
> could replace or be in addition to a forum.

It's usually very difficult to convince StackExchange that you can't fit
in their "software-agnostic" sites like ServerFault and that you need a
"software-specific" one like askubuntu.com. Ubuntu barely managed to
convince them, thanks to to massive community involvement...

But I guess that's worth a try :) We can always fall back to OSQA if
need be.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack