Re: Swift PPA's

Hey Soren,

We've asked similar questions before :)

Ever since the packaging was pulled out of the source tree, we have been
mostly out of the packaging loop.  Since then most of the packaging details
have been handled by monty and you.

We build our own packages for production, so we have mostly ignored it,
figuring you guys would keep the packaging in line with what Nova was doing.
 I'm all for cleaning that stuff up though, so let us know if there is
anything you need from us.

We do though have a couple of docs that reference the ppas, so if we make
changes, then we should make changes there as well:

 http://swift.openstack.org/howto_installmultinode.html
http://swift.openstack.org/debian_package_guide.html

--
Chuck