Testing

Hello Again,

When we had the discussion about Testing, I requested help in creating some documentation and examples of good unit testing practice.  I mentioned I would send out an email requesting volunteers to help with this.  This is that email!

I would ultimately like to have:
example very basic unit test
example use of stubs
example use of mox
documentation on what should go into a unit test vs functional test

Once we have the examples and documentation laid out, I'd also like to kick-off an effort to clean up all of our existing unittests to match that style.

I'd like to collect a few volunteers to work on this.  If someone feels like thy would like to head-up this effort, please let me know.

I've created an initial blueprint here:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/unittest-examples

Follow ups