Re: Refocusing the Lunr Project

Replying to the list for completeness sake:

The only thing that changes from that perspective is that the block storage
API remains part of Nova.  We will have a separate service that will be
implemented as a driver that plugs into nova.  We will continue to focus on
the commodity storage part of the puzzle, where Nova will continue the API
and orchestration.

--
Chuck