Announcing Ubuntu Cloud Days

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder note that Ubuntu Cloud Days is 10 days away. You can read more at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuCloudDays/
If you would like to host an irc session, please directly edit
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuCloudDays/Timetable

For more information or questions, please contact me. Since I'm off next week, please also cc "Jorge Castro" <jorge AT ubuntu.com>

Regards