Re: Problems connecting Dashboard and Nova

Mauricio,

The cloudbuilders script starts the server on port 80 automatically. Afaik it also runs the sampledata script from keystone to set up a couple of users. You might try user:'joeuser' pass: 'secrete' or user:'joeadmin' pass:'secrete' .. both accounts are autocreated from the sample data script.

As to your sql problem.. I ran into the same when using sqlite with the cloudbuilders image. Try this, install mysql and:

export USE_MYSQL=1
export MYSQL_PASS=<your mysql root password>

then
// Clear our existing install data
nova.sh terminate
nova.sh clean
nova.sh scrub
nova.sh install
nova.sh run

The nova processes are run in a SCREEN command. The script does not install euca2ools so you'll need to install those separately.

Thanks
Arvind