Re: Please welcome OpenStack's new community manager, Stefano Maffulli

Dear Stefano,
Good Morning,,,
I have newly joined to this community as developer and managing own private
cloud at an organization.
Here I have suggestion, on our openstack site, we are showcasing multiple
releases of openstack projects, we should provide more informations as
release features, platform specific features, stable release, and which
release is compatible on which platform.
As we have in our kernel.org site.

--Thanks and regards,
Praveen GK.