Re: OpenStack Satellite

Another possiblity here would be to support satellite contributors with some kind of continuous integration against the development branches of openstack components. We would uprev and deploy new codebases of openstack and let registered satellite projects integrate against the latest code base. This has a huge benefit when we do our major releases in that it shortens the time for satellite projects to reach parity.