FOSDEM 2012: OpenStack Devroom

Hello everyone,

FOSDEM, arguably the biggest open source developers gathering in Europe,
will happen February 4 - 5, 2011, in Brussels (Belgium). For significant
projects they propose devrooms, in which projects can organize their own
schedule, made of presentations, brainstorming and hacking sessions.

http://fosdem.org/2012/call_for_devrooms

I was wondering if there was enough interest from OpenStack developers,
users and enthusiasts in Europe to warrant an OpenStack devroom. If you
would be interested to join such a devroom, please reply to this thread
(or to me personally). The call for devrooms ends on October 27, so
please let me know ASAP.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)