Re: Shared Host Resources

Dont know if "share" is what im going to answer but a "cluster" of computes
nodes shares they resources, if you use an scheduler that fits your needs to
balance trought the computes resources will be ok.
Load balancing of instances comes with the scheduler you choose too. But if
youre referring to traffic loadbalancing you have to achieve that via an
external load balancer, like F5, nginx, etc  or .... try out atlas

Regards