Re: openstack-satellite

I don't know, but there are several obvious next steps:
 - Document publicly the criteria for a project to fit
 - Identify resources available to participating projects
 - Formalize it with the PPB and unleash it
 - Build the Satellite community

A big question we didn't discuss is what the governance model for Satellite should be. I don't necessarily think that a contributor to Satellite should be treated the same as a core contributor (eg: vote on the PTLs etc). But there may be building blocks within Satellite that need to be governed on their own.

I think some of the standards around APIs that cut across services are things that Satellite contributors should have a say in. I definitely think things like QA and CI matter a lot (perhaps more) to Satellite.