Re: Announcing Nova subteams

Vishvananda Ishaya wrote:
> I've been assimilating the plans from the design summit into blueprints.
>  In the process i've noticed that we have a lot planned for the next few
> months.  Some of these changes are quite large and involve people from
> many different companies that are working on openstack.  In order to
> facilitate feature work over the next few months, I've decided to create
> a number of subteams.
> [...]

I turned that list into a wikipage (easier to maintain than an email
thread) at:

http://wiki.openstack.org/Teams

Please edit it directly when you have updates.

It's not Nova-specific, so please add any team or workgroup that you want.

> *Nova Security Improvements Team*
> Planning for security improvements to nova. Due to the large number of
> code changes being worked on in essex, we aren't planning on locking
> things down completely in the next six months.  This will likely be
> mostly planning in the essex time frame, with actual implementations to
> hit in F.
> https://launchpad.net/~nova-security-improvements Security
> lead - rjh

We (the security-minded dudes) might refactor that one a bit to be a
more horizontal "OpenStack Security audit and improvements" team. More
on this this week (promised!)

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack