Re: OSAPI equivalent of euca-get-console-output ?

For OSAPI:

There's POST /version/project/servers/<server_id>/consoles  to create a console
Use GET to get consoles for that server_id
Then you can use:  GET /version/project/servers/<server_id>/consoles/<console_id>  to get the detailed info.

I don't think there's support for this in nova-client.

(Look at nova/api/openstack/consoles.py)

- Chris