ANN: (Unofficial) OpenStack Diablo packages for Ubuntu Oneiric

Hiya,

I've gone ahead and updated the OpenStack Ubuntu Oneiric packages to the
latest diablo/stable branches, Since it seems Ububtu won't be fixing
keystone any time soon :(

So far, I have nova+glance+keystone+python-novaclient done .. dashboard up
next. Feedback is welcome :)

They are sitting in the PPA build queue and, once built, will be available
at https://launchpad.net/~managedit/+archive/openstack

(Warning #1: If these cause your datacenter to spontaneously combust, don't
blame me!)
(Warning #2: I haven't tested the nova packages in that repo yet.. But the
rest seem to work with the stock nova packages from Ubuntu..)
(Warning #3: I know these packages need a few more tweaks before they are
ready for prime time .. I'm scavenging for spare hardware to test everything
properly)

Thanks,
Kiall

Follow ups