Re: Keystone versioning and tarballs

Along the same lines, how do you export the shell variables for euca-tools with keystone since nova-manage to create the zipfile does not work?

 -David

On 10/24/2011 8:29 PM, Vishvananda Ishaya wrote:
Speaking of keystone diablo tag, it is currently missing the following commit:

https://github.com/openstack/keystone/commit/2bb474331d73e7c6d2a507cb097c50cfe65ad6b6

This commit is required for the ec2 api to work with keystone. Seems like we need to move the tag or create a keystone/stable branch and pull this in.

Vish