Re: ANN: (Unofficial) OpenStack Diablo packages for Ubuntu Oneiric

On Oct 25, 2011 8:04 p.m., "Dave Walker" <DaveWalker@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Can you point me to this discussion?  It sound awfully like there has
> been some confusion..  Who was it that said this?

It was on one of the OpenStack or Ubuntu IRC channels a week or so ago, I'd
have to go digging through logs (if there are any public logs) to remember
the specifics!

> $ bzr bd -S ; cd ../ ; dput *.change (or pbuilder/sbuild)
>
> -S means source package (more details below)

This part I get, I'm on my phone so I'll have to go into more detail another
time..

Thanks,
Kiall